Our text will come from Colossians 2:3. In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
The context of this verse is Paul telling the Colossians that they should be knit together in love, understanding, and the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, the Father, and Christ in whom is hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. So God has the answer to everything. Where did he put the answers? I’m glad you asked. In the Holy Bible.
1. If you want to know about sports, it is in the Bible.
2. Politics, ditto.
3. Religion, ditto.
4. Money, ditto.
5. Philosophy, ditto.
6. Science, ditto.
7. History, ditto.
8. The future of humanity, ditto.
9. Heaven and Hell, ditto.
10. How to live, ditto.
11. How to die, ditto.
12. Sin, ditto.
13. Good and evil, ditto.
14. Angels and demons, ditto.
15. Satan, ditto.
16. How to please God, ditto.
17. Who God is, ditto.
18. How the universe was created, ditto.
19. Eternity, ditto.
20. How to be saved, the Bible has the answer to this and everything else you can think of. It has the answer to everything.
It will tell you all you need to know to make it in this world and how to prepare for the world to come.
May God help you find the answers to everything in the Holy Bible.